My time before, during and after will be approximately 6 hours. The cost for consulting services for your family is $500. This is what it includes:
1. Before we meet, I will learn about yours and/or your family’s eating habits and preferences as well as any allergies, health issues, concerns, etc.
2. I will come to your house to see (and I promise no judgement) and learn what you guys like to eat on a daily basis. I will explain why you may want to replace some things and why you may just want to toss others. This process is all about educating you on what and why.
3. Next, I will share (test out) some fun snacks to see if your kids (or just you) loves them before we go shopping and spend some money. Nothing worse than wasted food!
4. After the snacks, it’s field trip time and we’ll head to the grocery stores. Hopefully dad or someone can watch the kids. The goal of this is to share new ideas, show you foods my kids or many kids tend to like, as well as teach you about good alternatives to what you guys typically like. Please note that this is not about just buying “gluten free” stuff because that certainly doesn’t make us healthier. There are some decent alternatives, but that is only a small portion of what I will show you. I typically like to shop or show people around at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods since I think there are some great things there but we can do Publix instead if you prefer.
5. Lastly, I will provide custom ideas on meals and snacks that will work best for you or your family. Also, I want to be here for you so for the next month or so, you have any questions thought or needs advice, you can call or emial me anytime, and believe me, questions will come up!
I am also offering an hourly rate of $100 to just go shopping but it will not include the analysis, recommendations or support afterward. This just includes our hourly time together.
If you are interested, I would love to talk to you! But, and it’s a big but, there has to be commit on your part to make this work. There’s no cooking separate meals at night, there’s no letting the kids eat junk before dinner time, and there’s certainly no buying junk just in case they get “really hungry’. I need you to help work with me to one, reset their taste buds, two, reset their attitudes, and three, make them love healthy foods! It is possible and it’s all worth it in the end, I promise!